EWWW! Vile Bodies

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Adam and so on and so forth

Hey Sarah, just thought I'd ask you if you like the character of Adam himself? I know I'm not as far as you into the novel yet, but so far I find him to be rather naive, and a little bit, well for lack of a better word, strange. In regards to the conversations between himself and Nina, I for one would have gotten so frustrated with him if he called me all the time to let me know whether our wedding is on or off. However, this could just be a reflection of the changes in our two different societies. Also, I find the character of Lottie Crump excesively humourous, and yet vexing at the same time. I have nothing further to add to this yet, but hope to see more of her as the novel progresses, and as such, I plan on talking about her more. Also, I'm not sure who it was that posted it (I think it was Kim...high five) but I agree on the point of the angels names. Deep stuff there. Way to play on words Waugh. You rock it. More strangeness yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home